GLAA EDUCATIVE, INFORMATIVE AND EMPOWERMENT SERIES (9)
DATE: SATURDAY 19TH SEPTEMBER 2020
VENUE : ZOOM
TOPIC: PITCH YOUR BUSINESS AND WIN.
OBJECTIVE: This particular program is designed to assist Great Landers whose businesses need a grant.
GLAA Members are invited to pitch their businesses to members of the Association on SATURDAY 19th SEPTEMBER 2020 Entries for the pitch must be submitted on or before 12 NOON, WEDNESDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org. The first 6 entries received will automatically be shortlisted for the program.
INFORMATION REQUIRED IN THE ENTRIES TO BE SUBMITTED:
- Tell us about Yourself (Personal achievements, Class Set etc).
- Tell us about your business.( Could be an existing business or could be in the idea stage)
3.Unique Selling Point (What is special about your business? What problem does it solve?)
- Elevator Pitch (Sell your business for 10 minutes and give reasons why you should be considered for the prize). Not more than 500 words
- What plans do you have for your business in the next year if you win the prize?
RULES & REGULATIONS
1.This pitch is opened to all GLAA members.
2.Members of the EXCO are exempted from the pitch.
- Entries must be submitted on or before 12 Noon, Wednesday 16th September 2020
4.The first 6 entries automatically qualify for the pitch.
- The pitch will be at the GLAA EDUCATIVE, INFORMATIVE & EMPOWERMENT SERIES (9) of Saturday 19th September 2020.
- The 6 qualifying entries will be given 10 minutes each to pitch their businesses to GLAA Members
- GLAA Members will be given the opportunity to ask questions after each presentation.
7.Members at the pitch meeting will vote the winners after all the presentations.
8.1st prize for the winning pitch is N200, 000 and a 5 day Enterprise Development Training.
- 2nd Prize is N150, 000 and a 5 day Enterprise Development Training.
- 3rd Prize is N100, 000 and a 5 day Enterprise Development Training.
- Cash prizes will be released after the completion of the Enterprise Development Training Program.
12 Consolation prizes of N50, 000 to be given to the remaining 3 entries.
13.All 6 entries will be assigned to GLAA mentors.
14.Sponsorship of this program is by a group of GLAA members.
(We hope more Landers will join the sponsorship group for future practical empowerment programs)
8th September 2020